Get this off my dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sometime ago I cleaned my dash and it was left like it is in the photo. I don't know why or how but anyway what can I do to fix the problem? Thanks
2d7d5dd9b6de1bed42e9575607c8c76d.jpg

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason I get hard water spots on the black plastic on the doors. If the water leaks in when I'm washing it I know I will have spots. I use Meguires leather care to get rid of them. This is the same product you would use to condition your seats. So far it has been working. I think the black plastic is very dry and shows residue if you don't put some sort of moisturizing product on it.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks greasy in the picture. If so, try a little dawn dish soap.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I can vouch for the adams total interior cleaner as well. If you have blue accent pieces it requires a little "buffing" to even out, but cleans and protects everything really well.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know what caused that spotting? There was an issue with the Raptor leaking near that area (forget if it was the GPS antenna or the passenger grab handle).

It would help to know what caused that when considering how best to remove it.

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same spots same area. Had it since day 1. Thought it was bad application of the interior teflon coat they put inside and out.