Detailer Needed around MS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will hopefully have my new SE Black Supercab in March. I am not allowing the dealer to touch the exterior or interior of the vehicle for cleaning. I have been washing and caring for my own vehicles since I was a teen. However I want a professional detail and Opti-Coat applied. Is there anyone locally around this area that does this or know of a recommendation ? I would be willing to drive within a few hours to have this done also.
Thanks for any suggestions !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a guy here that mainly does high-end cars (Ferraris, Lambos, etc.) and I am about to have him detail my Raptor. He uses a product called 22ple glass coat. PM me if you want his info.

D

Deleted member 12951

Seen good things from a guy in Pelham, AL. He is on the F150 forum. His website is insanepaintdetailing.com and uses Adam's products.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen good things from a guy in Pelham, AL. He is on the F150 forum. His website is insanepaintdetailing.com and uses Adam's products.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks RDFTS - My in-laws live near there and I would have somewhere to stay while waiting on my truck. I will have to give them a call when my truck gets closer to getting delivered. This vehicle is already becoming a money pit and I don't even have it yet !!!!!!!!!!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Sent using Tapatalk

That's Chase, he does awesome work!

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks RDFTS - My in-laws live near there and I would have somewhere to stay while waiting on my truck. I will have to give them a call when my truck gets closer to getting delivered. This vehicle is already becoming a money pit and I don't even have it yet !!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I've already spent over $7k in mods and I don't have my truck either!

Sent using Tapatalk