Chemical Guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always been a Meguiars user. Never tried any CG products, so I ordered a "couple of bottles" just to see how it goes lol :buffer:

0201648693093545_3169154045753849589_n_zpsb1566fda.jpg

OP
OP
Mad Max

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun. They make some great products, although a lot of the same type. Love Citrus Wash Red, Honey Dew Snow Foam, Bare Bones, and stripper scent.

I think it's mandatory for any CG order to add the Stripper scent. I also got the Leather and New Car scents as well. Just makes you want to toss $1-bills at the Stripper bottle LOL :boobs::Hump:

678f5a9071cd415ab060952c80ef2970.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A few bottles? Did you freak out on your mouse and this is what ended up at your door? Lol

OP
OP
Mad Max

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were having a 20% off sale at the time...and the more I read up on their products, the more I kept adding to the cart! Next go around, I may try out some Adams to compare.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They were having a 20% off sale at the time...and the more I read up on their products, the more I kept adding to the cart! Next go around, I may try out some Adams to compare.

i would like to hear your comparison when the time comes. i am a big Adam's fan but i always hear great things about Chemical guys. next spring when i stock up on product i think i may try some chemcial guys and surf city and compare them to Adams.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I order misc things here and there. Recently I used their leather kit which has worked better than any leather conditioner I've ever had. I also ordered a gallon of the natural shine stuff for my roll x. Might possibly use it on the vinyl if I ever wash the truck. Roll x had mud stains and the natural shine really helped.