Car covers and seat covers for 17 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice soft car cover for indoor storage is great, but outdoor covers are just going to welcome abrasives into the picture and ultimately ruin the paint in the long run. Best bet is to get great sealant and paint care if being left in the elements.

Adams or Ammo is top.

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I had the cover king tactical seat covers on mine for a while, and they were ok. Ended up with just sunrise tactical

OP
OP
RaptorTracks

RaptorTracks

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks guys. I found some other threads were people used covers, but I'm definitely gonna have to re-think whether its worth it.

Did anyone find that their canvas seat covers scratched up the seats at all? I feel like they might. Maybe it's not heavy duty material like I'm imagining.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks guys. I found some other threads were people used covers, but I'm definitely gonna have to re-think whether its worth it.

Did anyone find that their canvas seat covers scratched up the seats at all? I feel like they might. Maybe it's not heavy duty material like I'm imagining.

I much preferred the wet okole despite the dog hair retention.