need a steering wheel......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure do, it's round and beeps when you push the center...and if i turn it left the truck goes left and if i turn it right the truck turns right. Did one not come with your truck? :crazy:
you are close enough, i may just take yours one night

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

there is a mod im working on, and before i go modding my steering wheel, i would like to do a trial run. last thing i want to do is mod my wheel and then find out it wont work.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you are close enough, i may just take yours one night

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

there is a mod im working on, and before i go modding my steering wheel, i would like to do a trial run. last thing i want to do is mod my wheel and then find out it wont work.

Junk yard? The F-150 wheel is the same.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks bird. i didnt even think to check ebay. damn. kind of expensive just to try a mod. sometimes i hate being a mad scientist, it doesnt pay well enough......