Looking for tires and rims 17" have 22" to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I would prefer stock tires and rims to replace the 22" inch on my truck, or future truck I should say, door calls for load range d, could also use an exhaust for supercab 6.2 or suggestions for an aftermarket on the quieter side. Thanks

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would prefer stock tires and rims to replace the 22" inch on my truck, or future truck I should say, door calls for load range d, could also use an exhaust for supercab 6.2 or suggestions for an aftermarket on the quieter side. Thanks

Check out Craigslist or eBay for the originals. I am sure you can find someone to buy the 22” They seem to be the thing to put on the Gen2’s.
Roush exhaust is not too loud without adding headers. It really depends on how much you are doing. Full or just cat back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hint 1: A photo would help.
Hint 2: Verbal description would help, too: Manufacturer, model, offset...
Hint 3: You won't get many takers here for 22" wheels.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Check out Craigslist or eBay for the originals. I am sure you can find someone to buy the 22” They seem to be the thing to put on the Gen2’s.
Roush exhaust is not too loud without adding headers. It really depends on how much you are doing. Full or just cat back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going just cat back, they were nice enough to leave that..

sphf250

Reaction score
I'll have some stock 17" non bead lock rims (no tires) coming off my '18 later this week. Can send you pics if interested. They will have the sensors as well.