Looking to buy a wrecked raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoundlyAwake

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a wrecked raptor for my son and I to fix. ( water damage is ok to ), we are in wichita ks, willing to drive, call, text, or post

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
y not build one out of a regular f150? wrecked raptors are usually totaled ones and there pretty f'd up to have more than 50k in damage

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check out erepairables.com. I've seen some on there before. Rare but they pop up occasionally.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn..... should been here a few months ago. i know of 2 that had good motors, frames, and transmissions........ just needed a new cab.....one of them was mine.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

i wonder what gordon is going to do with his.........

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn..... should been here a few months ago. i know of 2 that had good motors, frames, and transmissions........ just needed a new cab.....one of them was mine.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

i wonder what gordon is going to do with his.........

!?! What happened to Gordons?