TRR14: Raptor Custom Embroidery Pre-Order Form

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thanks to Trey, my business has a sick logo! I'll soon be a proud supporting FRF vendor. I cant wait to get you guys some sick interior builds going. My rule is, as long as it comes off, I can embroider it!

Raptor Custom Embroidery.png

If you are going to be at TRR 14, use this form below to order your leather console lid and headrests! Ill be there this year in a 20x20 shop set up with my 2 embroidery machines doing headrests and console covers. I can attach the leather to your lids while i'm at TRR. I'll be set up to do hats, T-Shirts, Hoodies, Bags, sweatpants, almost anything else! If you want, I can match the logos that you get and make you a few hats to go with your order to match your truck! Each hat is $20 depending on the logo! I have flexfit hats in youth, small/medium, and large/XL. Copy and paste this order form and fill it out in an email to [email protected]

---Start copy---

Raptor Custom Embroidery Order:
Headrests - yes or no
console cover - yes or no
Logo options - headrests
Special edition
Special edition with claw marks
Classic raptor logo
Classic raptor logo with claw marks
SVT only logo
Custom Logo (attach pics)
Front Headrest logo -
Rear L+R Headrest logo -
Middle Rear Headrest logo -
Special Notes :

Center Console Cover Logo :
Location on Lid (explain) -
(Centered, Front of console next to the latch, rear of console)
Direction of logo -
(Facing the Front of the truck, Facing the rear of the truck)
Center Console Logo -
Color of Stitching along the sides of the Leather cover -

Install :
Leather Console Lid Cover Installed by me - Yes or No

Name:
Street Address:
City/Zip:
Phone Number:

Payment -
Paypal Prepay (work will be done at TRR)
Pay at TRR

---End Copy---

The logos can be changed to any color you like! The new version of the classic raptor logo is now filled in on the inside by popular request! I can match it to your stock seats in the 2012+ interior. I can also add the SVT to the logo, as well as the Claw marks, and special edition lettering under it. If you want a different font, request it in a foot note at the bottom. Be very specific when ordering! I will have a binder with the orders I receive between now and TRR. I will accept orders upfront no problem at TRR. Ill be set up the first day all the way through Sunday to do the work! I will accept cash/checks/and be set up to swipe credit cards and debit cards through my phone. I will be in the shop as much as possible. I will be out on the track of course having fun!

Call me/email me/text me/ even come visit me at the store!
Calder Guthrie
Cell - 256-599-6040
Store - 256-574-6755
Fax - 256-574-6755

Pics :
IMG_20131224_230124039.jpg
IMG_20140101_230655927_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140109_171731705_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140109_212436642.jpg
IMG_20140110_171847420.jpg
IMG_20140116_161236937.jpg
Here is an example of the all new Special Edition Logo! You can change the color of
claw marks
raptor outline
raptor inside
svt
special edition
IMG_20140116_161733890.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140102_113453609.jpg
    IMG_20140102_113453609.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 122

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya I'll be getting you to do special edition headrests for me once I get my truck. I think I'd do red claw marks and have the special edition text match the svt text's color

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I am getting special edition leather! If anyone can tell me the color code on the red in special edition leather, I'll make you guys some all red leather console covers or I can do just the sides in red and the top in black or vice versa!

If you guys can find the right color code on our leather, send me a text, pm, email, or post I'm here!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Nailed it on the updated Special Edition one. Looks the closest to the match the Raptor on the OEM seats. Will be definitely doing this. Will send you a replacement console lid before TRR and just pick it up there (no shipping then?).

Any news on padding? There was another post in FRF where a guy had his lid done and padding was added, so depending on the leather length, it supposedly can be done.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Nailed it on the updated Special Edition one. Looks the closest to the match the Raptor on the OEM seats. Will be definitely doing this. Will send you a replacement console lid before TRR and just pick it up there (no shipping then?).

Any news on padding? There was another post in FRF where a guy had his lid done and padding was added, so depending on the leather length, it supposedly can be done.

Let me run to a craft store and do a little research the mods are done for now and I have some spare time! I should be able to get some padding

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Can someone provide the ford part number for the replacement rubberized factory console lid?

Sent using Tapatalk