Stock shocks w/ Geiser Bro Springs $1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***Added pics in the comments***

Getting 3.0s and 3.5s installed at the moment so I'm putting my stock shocks, front and rear up for sale. Since truck is a team the shop I don't currently have pics but could get some in the next couple of days.

About 8k miles ago I added the Geiser bro springs, and had all four shocks rebuilt at the same time.

Selling all four w/springs for $1000. Buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fees.

I am also going to raptoberfest so could deliver there.

Last edited:

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How good of shape are they in. Any corrosion? Who rebuilt them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r1_hauler

Reaction score
If you are willing to split the shocks and springs I would be interested in the springs.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting 3.0s and 3.5s installed at the moment so I'm putting my stock shocks, front and rear up for sale. Since truck is a team the shop I don't currently have pics but could get some in the next couple of days.

About 8k miles ago I added the Geiser bro springs, and had all four shocks rebuilt at the same time.

Selling all four w/springs for $1000. Buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fees.

I am also going to raptoberfest so could deliver there.
interested just have a couple questions if you could call me at 856 405 6899 office
dennis

OP
OP
H

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How good of shape are they in. Any corrosion? Who rebuilt them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're in decent shape, they're dirty right now but I'll clean them up and take some pics. No corrosion that I ever saw, really doubt it as they've never been up north or near salt. They were rebuilt by Shaun with Miller Off-road Design, many guys in the Houston area can vouch for the guy.

interested just have a couple questions if you could call me at 856 405 6899 office
dennis

I can't talk at the moment, but if you want to text or email me I will reply back shortly, or if you're still at the office in an hour or so I'll give you a call.

[email protected]
832-798-7978

PM on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Replied

OP
OP
H

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stickers are coming off, but other than that, they're in pretty good shape.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.