Steering wheel emblem decal - group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an emblem decal made to cover the blue emblem on my steering wheel and to match the color of my truck. I think it looks really cool, so I wanted make it available to everyone else. The shop that I work with does not like small orders, so I am doing a group buy. These are printed on automotive wrap vinyl and laminated. The group buy will run until Mach 31. I will place the order the next day and they will ship about a week after.

$8 shipped in the U.S. for the FORD and RAPTOR set. $1.50 extra for international shipping.

Black background with choice of letter color. The colors are not matched to the paint colors.

Metallic silver
Metallic gray
Red
Yellow
lime green
blue
orange
tan

I think the easiest way to do this is to send paypal with your shipping info and sticker color choice.

Paypal email - [email protected]

I am going to have an emblem sticker for the tailgate emblem made next. I can do a group buy for that next if there is interest.

Attachments

• 101_0386.jpg
    101_0386.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMAG0902.jpg
    IMAG0902.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 179

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any way to get something like this?
dygagepy.jpg

This is on my truck but I know people who would gladly get in on this

D

Deleted member 12951

How many need to be in on the group buy to make it happen?

Sent using Tapatalk