Roush CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED

Like brand new Roush CAI #421239

Comes with Custom Outerwears custom pre filter. Have an extra pre filter I can include and or if anyone else is interested let me know.

This unit has the round Roush filter, not the early oval design. Less than 500 miles on this set up, pre filter was purchased and never used.

***$285xxx $275 with cover
Shipped to lower 48 only
ground shipping included with tracking

***The only item I may mention is that the housing requires a small strip of adhesive backed insulation to ensure the lid clips stay secure. Mine are plastic, but seem stretched out. The factory lid fits w/o issue, but with this unit, the center one doesn't want to stay latched, and the front is loose. The rear is snug. I installed a .250" x .250" foam weatherstrip around base housing and the latches did not come loose. I was informed by Roush that this may need to be done as the latches vary. I questioned but took there advise and had no issues.

photo-6_zps124f385a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gunner75

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6-21-13 Price Drop.

$175 shipped. Needs a good home, I wish I could run it, but I simply cannot.

Building my Ol' Man a 1970 Road Runner and gotta get some of this stuff out of the shop, I am seriously out of room.

Trades? I don't or am not really needing much, but I like old car signs (especially Pontiac), Ford of course, Kydex Holsters, Pelican Case, Hell I would consider a trade for the RPG GPS mount. Wait, I would do that.......

RPG GPS mount plus a couple RPG decals and I will trade you the Roush CAI. Thoughts?

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would totally buy this if I were in position to do so. Great deal for someone. Help a fellow Raptor owner eat and buy the CAI. GLWS

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they photo dosent work. im also interested but would like to see photos.
also goin to send a pm

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter