fund raiser for kaiser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a few items leftover from the sale of my shop that are sitting in my garage doing nothing. now seems like a good time to put them to use. this will be a silent auction. pm me your best offer and at the end of the auction i will notify the winner. the winner will then make the donation directly to the decker fund. upon confirmation, i will ship out the product. that way we guarantee all funds go to the decker family.

first item is an arc audio xdiv2 450.4. its a 450 watt 4 channel speaker amplifier. retail price is $350. i use the arc audio amps for most of our mid level audio systems. we will let this go for 1 week. i will be adding items as i find them. each item will last 1 week as they are added. need to clean out the garage to find the stash of unused audio equipment. link below for the amp

XDi 450.4Â*| Arc Audio

remember this is a silent auction so nobody will know what the other person bid. im hoping we get good numbers. so bid on frf family

Freedom

Reaction score
What happened to the Decker family? Also can we donate a little something without bidding?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Nevermind I found it