Custom HID Bumper by SDHQ - GenI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Anybody in near New Orleans/Lafayette want a new bumper? Will have custom a full DOM HID bumper from SDHQ available next week. Has been a great bumper, just going a different direction. Can sell with or without the LightForce HIDs (twist changable beam and covers). I was fortunate on some part deals recently so I'm looking to spread the Raptor Part love... Make me an offer. Not really looking to ship it but could be an option on your dime. Make me an offer! Starbucks gift cards are not considered a from of payment. There are a few surface scuffs here and there (see garage pic) but nothing some touch up paint wont fix. The dual hitches are weld in and not included with the sale. You could easily have someone fab some for you if you could use them, but I would personally put some square wide LEDs down there leaving the HIDs for distance.

Bumper will be at Mad Hatter Garage until the 26th when it will be coming back to New Orleans. Happy bidding!

IMG_4939-XL.jpg
DSC01991-XL.jpg
IMG_4910-XL.jpg
IMG_7963-XL.jpg
DSC03544_2-XL.jpg
DSC01826-XL.jpg