GEN 2 Motorized Stealth VHF Antenna Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume your referring to the ultra thin cable? I was concerned also, until I headed over to HRO (ham radio outfit) and talked to some of the guys there. Followed that up with the antenna analyzer and SWR meter vs the thicker cables.

Unbelievable. There is litttle to no difference +/-.

That said, feel free to use any antenna NMO base and cable you want, mine is just a suggestion on what to use with my mount.

—John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I was showing on the other forum, here is the pre-production model of our motorized Stealth Antenna Mount on my 2018 Raptor.

Check it guys! Taking Pre-Orders now!

This is just brilliant! Where do I order it??? I have a Kenwood TM-D710GA that I am planning to move over to my truck when it arrives ... I've been trying to find an antenna solution, and this is perfect!

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hazel eyes: wildpowersports.com

We are a little backed up on them but not bad, about 7 days.

--John

This is just brilliant! Where do I order it??? I have a Kenwood TM-D710GA that I am planning to move over to my truck when it arrives ... I've been trying to find an antenna solution, and this is perfect!