New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dasbury

Reaction score
Just another compliment for this setup / kit. It is fantastic! I had Jeff's kit on my Gen1 as well, and this one is 10x better. quality, looks factory when done, the harness is the bomb! I use the two outer lights as my daytime running lights, i disabled DRLs with ForScan ... then I have spots as well. i get to use my upfitter switches - which i love :)

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
" putting mine in today"

Which lights did you get?

BTW...Nighttime shots are required once you announce the kit is going in! :)

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Rigid Radiance Cubes. The Amber back lighting looks good but they are just not very bright. If you are not going to have an additional light bar I would go with some brighter cubes. That is a 40" Putco light bar on the grill. There is a active thread about it. That said the kit is very well executed, solid and looks fantastic. I will get some off road night shots this weekend and post.

Light_zpsrqeueanw.jpg

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just added Jeff's light bezel (FRL) on our site now for purchase... It's the "no light kit" version which has the brackets, 2 light harness and the KC HiLITES. Optional wiring harness is listed as well if you want to add more lights. We also have all of the Baja Designs lights on our website as well to pick/choose from.