LP9s or OnX hi 30?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have XL80 A pillars and love them. I also have an Onx6 Hi power 10 inch in the bumper that though is an impressive 10 inch bar its mounted so low its meh for anything outside of rain/dust/snow.

I'm about to order a bumper from SVC and planning my next light options. Should i just throuw a 30 inch Hi power in the new bumper? or weld some tabs on and try 2 LP9s? I'm kind of over spending 1k$+ on a low mounted lightbar. I'd rather put some squadrons with a wide lens down low (eventually) for poor visibility conditions and put the expensive powerful lights higher up where they can be more useful.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the M&R dual 40'' kit. Sits behind the grill and fits with a relocated IC. I think it's only about $500 for the two light bars.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so much no. but thanks.

I love it. Good for you lol! Too funny. I don’t have experience with either light. But, based on my research (I have seen both lights in person) you really can’t go wrong with either. However, I would take the LP9’s because you get the night time performance and the amber back lighting on the road. Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have XL80 A pillars and love them. I also have an Onx6 Hi power 10 inch in the bumper that though is an impressive 10 inch bar its mounted so low its meh for anything outside of rain/dust/snow.

I'm about to order a bumper from SVC and planning my next light options. Should i just throuw a 30 inch Hi power in the new bumper? or weld some tabs on and try 2 LP9s? I'm kind of over spending 1k$+ on a low mounted lightbar. I'd rather put some squadrons with a wide lens down low (eventually) for poor visibility conditions and put the expensive powerful lights higher up where they can be more useful.

I have the ONX 30 hi power and had Baja make it a dual control so I can throw and amber lens(s) when I want. It’s an easy take off as well when its not needed. It’s plenty bright

Attachments

• 8296CC9F-DBD1-4929-AE1C-4510DB327DCB.jpg
    8296CC9F-DBD1-4929-AE1C-4510DB327DCB.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
R

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ONX 30 hi power and had Baja make it a dual control so I can throw and amber lens(s) when I want. It’s an easy take off as well when its not needed. It’s plenty bright

Now THAT'S what I'm looking for. Thanks. @Baja Designs let's talk.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

4 lp9s AND an amber bar sucks my engine build budget back to zero though....

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now THAT'S what I'm looking for. Thanks. @Baja Designs let's talk.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

4 lp9s AND an amber bar sucks my engine build budget back to zero though....

You know how to reach us :)

800-422-5292