GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

It comes out to $2,154 for cover, rack system, rack mounts to bed rails, and keyless entry handle. That was on autoanything and with free shipping. Haven't looked around much passed that. Looked at the pace edwards ultra groove also but it's not rated for weight on top of the cover.

Have you already gotten your cover? We sell both the Truck Cover USA and Pace Edward brands as an FRF supporting vendor and we can extend an FRF discount to any person on FRF.

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drilled holes in the bed plugs on the front of the bed for mine. I was going to have them pull the plugs out when they did the Line-x, but they said that they wouldn't fit back in afterward. So they sprayed over them. I was able to drill a pilot hole easily even with the Line-x and then open it up with a step bit. If you use a standard drill bit, be sure to tape it so you don't go to deep and hit the cab when you drill through. If I ever want to remove the cover, I can cut the Line-x around the plug, pull it out and replace them (they're like $12).

I though they were on the floor!!! duh! Thanks for the info

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you already gotten your cover? We sell both the Truck Cover USA and Pace Edward brands as an FRF supporting vendor and we can extend an FRF discount to any person on FRF.

I haven't yet. Only just got my raptor order allocated so will probably wait another 6 weeks or so before I order. But I will contact you when I'm ready. thanks Rick.

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your Retrax ProMX 100% watertight? Mine gets a little water in on the corners of the tail. Looks like a little waterproofing mod around the corner's might get me to 100%.

Mach'er

Reaction score
UnderCover Ridgelander installed on my 18 Race Red Screw.

Fit is good, install was easy enough. I think it looks good on the truck. Now need to get some attachments, now that I know I like it.

Attachments

• D0D51A91-F1C0-4FDD-9BB6-E50F36B964E7.jpg
    D0D51A91-F1C0-4FDD-9BB6-E50F36B964E7.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 134

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the BAK F1, the most popular GEN2 BAK cover from us is currently the MX4 version. Pretty solid cover, quite a few other options on the market but I personally have had my F1 since 2014, over 60k in a handful of different conditions even below freezing and haven't had an issue with leaks or anything breaking.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey folks, we just got in over 50 BAK MX4’s ready to ship. New lower price too!!

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
UnderCover Ridgelander installed on my 18 Race Red Screw.

Fit is good, install was easy enough. I think it looks good on the truck. Now need to get some attachments, now that I know I like it.

I can't find anything on their website about if the top is rated for any weight. I know the bars are 120lbs each I believe, but if I wanted to walk on the top of it like some of the other covers is it possible with this one with out bending it?