Tailgate Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krodUT

Reaction score
Anyone with a black 2017 with no tailgate appliqué want to swap for one with the tail gait appliqué and the step?

Needs to have camera in back.

If you pay shipping I'll do the swap straight up. Live in Denver, CO

Mine will be here in one week.

Keith

roxxxstr

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my appliqué with step tailgate in Avalanche for a non-applique with step tailgate in Avalanche............

tightt

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my appliqué with step tailgate in Avalanche for a non-applique with step tailgate in Avalanche............

Ugh...I wish you were after an Avalanche appliqué without step! Im searching for an AG applique WITH step. =(

Wanna trade plus a little cash on my end?

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we are on the subject I have a white non applique tailgate with step would trade for one with applique :) New England area.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already did this in another thread, but ill post in this one too just incase. I have a blue non applique and want to swap for one that has the applique. Im in the Savannah GA area. Im willing to drive a couple hours if anyone wants to swap.

roxxxstr

Reaction score
Ugh...I wish you were after an Avalanche appliqué without step! Im searching for an AG applique WITH step. =(

Wanna trade plus a little cash on my end?

Since this is my actual work truck for construction, the step is something I use on a daily basis and something I would need to keep.