Roof rack tower filament questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sid-X

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My truck is getting here next week and I am transferring my Thule roof racks over from my 2011 Raptor. I know I need a new Fit kit for the bases but there is no part number available for the '17 Raptor if you look it up. There is a number for the standard F-150. I am assuming the roof is identical between trucks. Can anyone confirm that the roofline is the same. between the two?

Thanks!

BTW if anyone is looking for the fit kit number for Thule 480 mounts it is 1787. That is if the roof is the same.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My truck is getting here next week and I am transferring my Thule roof racks over from my 2011 Raptor. I know I need a new Fit kit for the bases but there is no part number available for the '17 Raptor if you look it up. There is a number for the standard F-150. I am assuming the roof is identical between trucks. Can anyone confirm that the roofline is the same. between the two?

Thanks!

BTW if anyone is looking for the fit kit number for Thule 480 mounts it is 1787. That is if the roof is the same.

The raptor cab is the same as a standard f150 cab.