Maxtrax mounts for boxlink system.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Just like the title says, anyone know of a mount system that work on box link? Also if not what are you guys mounting your maxtrax to?

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I planned on fabbing something basic myself that would utilize the box link cleats somehow to avoid drilling into the bed somewhere. If anyone has any progress so far on their own bracket please post up pics for inspiration.

jbot

Reaction score
i thought e-track stuff worked with boxlink? don't remember where i read that... maybe one of the big general f150 forums? would be cool if it does.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i thought e-track stuff worked with boxlink? don't remember where i read that... maybe one of the big general f150 forums? would be cool if it does.

It does.

But there is not enough room over the wheel well to fit the maxtrax on the bedside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But there is not enough room over the wheel well to fit the maxtrax on the bedside.

Put a nutsert in each inner fender and used a custom eyebolt to hold the track to each side of the bed. Keeps it tucked firmly and nicely out of the way. Only cost $8, so most Raptor owners would prefer a more complex and expensive solution. :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_5899.jpg
    IMG_5899.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 352

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly how I was thinking of mounting mine. Looks tight and clean.

My trax are black also which I thought may help camo them against theft.

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Reaction score
It does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep your right it's only 12" to the top of the wheel well and we need 13 minimum to keep them lower than the bedside. Bummer well where to mount them now then....

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly how I was thinking of mounting mine. Looks tight and clean.
Yeah exactly. The top of the track tucks under the bed rail and the bottom wedges against the wheel well. Hand tighten the bolt and everything is held together sung. Works perfect.

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Reaction score
Gotcha, I like cost effective solutions thanks! Any chance of a close up pic? I like how tight if is against the cab.