Line X bed liner contrasting color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonedoc3

Reaction score
View attachment 94310Ok tell me what you guys think of this. I just got my 18 SCREW Black with BL wheels. I have the Orange accent interior. Was talking to the Line X guy at Sarasota and he threw out the idea of an Orange bedliner. Here is a picture of a similar truck though I think if he colors matches the interior orange is will be a little less electric. I'm a 54 year old Orthopaedic surgeon trying not to be too edgy, but have a little fun. Probably getting a tonneau cover eventually anyway. Let loose your opinions and help me decide

Attachments

• SF_036.jpg
    SF_036.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 108

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends. I use my bed for hauling wood, chainsaws, hunting gear, guns, etc. I would think a light color like that would have black scuff marks all over it in no time and look terrible. For that reason alone, I’d stick with black.

If you’re not going to haul stuff, then sure, go with it.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally for me I wouldnt go that route. Im not a fan of it. Understand trying to keep the color theme but Im not a fan. :)