Graphics package - vector datas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMGFAN

Reaction score
Is it available? Especially the side "RAPTOR" graphic. My local shop will produce for me some alternative graphic package but i would like stick with OEM side decals.

Big-Foot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it available? Especially the side "RAPTOR" graphic. My local shop will produce for me some alternative graphic package but i would like stick with OEM side decals.

Not too many companies will make a spot-on perfect replica of copyrighted or trademarked material.
Do a search for Rappy Graphics. They make some really nice Raptor graphics.

OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
Not too many companies will make a spot-on perfect replica of copyrighted or trademarked material.
Do a search for Rappy Graphics. They make some really nice Raptor graphics.

I checked Rappy Graphics. They make nice designs but i prefer OEM look. I just need dimensions and my local shop will do it for me. Actually i will make slight different colors, i want to add red lines.

ransom

Reaction score
I have the factory graphics package for both the front and back. It's nothing like the standard vinyl decals/graphics. They use some sort of transparent film with print imbedded on top of the film. I'm wondering what justifies the high price on the factory graphics. I know labor goes into play on installation but man they're expensive as hell for what you get.

OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
I have AG SuperCrew and i also own Shelby GT350R in same color with white/red stripes. And the red lines on AG are actually pretty cool - see picture. I think original side graphics with red lines inside will look great on AG truck.

Attachments

• IMG_5263.JPG
    IMG_5263.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_5414.JPG
    IMG_5414.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 141
OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
I have the factory graphics package for both the front and back. It's nothing like the standard vinyl decals/graphics. They use some sort of transparent film with print imbedded on top of the film. I'm wondering what justifies the high price on the factory graphics. I know labor goes into play on installation but man they're expensive as hell for what you get.

Yeah, the high price was one of the reasons i did not ordered it from factory. Second reason was missing the red color to match my Shelby. Unfortunately no luck to find exact sizes of OEM graphics for my local shop....