Rappy Graphics Topography B Pillars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hopkintj

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking at these Rappy Graphics B Pillar overlays for my Iconic Silver 37PP to tie in with the rest of the OEM topography. I did a search of threads but could t find any pictures in the forum of these graphics specifically - just lots of other previous Rappy Graphic versions.

Does anyone have these mounted and could show me what they look like on?

Attachments

• IMG_2811.png
    IMG_2811.png
    393.5 KB · Views: 79

oliver1539

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking at these Rappy Graphics B Pillar overlays for my Iconic Silver 37PP to tie in with the rest of the OEM topography. I did a search of threads but could t find any pictures in the forum of these graphics specifically - just lots of other previous Rappy Graphic versions.

Did you buy these? I’m looking at doing the same since mine have swirl marks on them.
I think they would look good to match the rest of the 37pp graphics.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
I was going to go this route and ultimately didn’t since I removed all graphics. They look nice otherwise. I ended up buying a set of overlays from another co. to hide the swirl marks which were irking me.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the bottom bubbling / peeling? I have that problem with mine that are wrapped in PPF.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve purchased several items from Rocky Mountain Graphics and have been well satisfied. Hood Cowl, Front Grill and Tailgate letters. Don’t know anything about Rappy or their products so can’t speak to the particular item, but do think Rocky Mountain has something similar.

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I’m 99% sure these will fit a gen 2.

Can anyone verify sizing?

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, that was a really fast way to waste $99. I tried dry application, wet application, but neither turned out any good. Definitely blaming myself and not willing to retry.

Putco pillars anyone?