Factor bumper LED bracket.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hmgt3

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know where I can find this LED bracket that's circled in this picture?
Thanks 777009573a436343270644d6f2e6748d.jpg

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know where I can find this LED bracket that's circled in this picture?
Thanks 777009573a436343270644d6f2e6748d.jpg

Hi. I had the same question. The picture is from Raptor Assault. In another thread someone asked about the wheel cage and another member (who was at R/A) told that some instructor owns a welding shop locally and does them for the ford school.
Impulse Offroad was mentioned. I looked it up on facebook @impulseoffroad.

I do not have my truck yet, so I did not contact them. If someone does please share your results. Does not seem like they have an online store. I really like the look and some bull bar protection.

All credit for photos goes to them as they are from their facebook page.

I hope by the time my truck shows up there will be more info available.

Attachments

• IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1645.jpg
    IMG_1645.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
hmgt3

hmgt3

Reaction score
Looks very similar. I actually like it more. Thanks
Thanks
Hi. I had the same question. The picture is from Raptor Assault. In another thread someone asked about the wheel cage and another member (who was at R/A) told that some instructor owns a welding shop locally and does them for the ford school.
Impulse Offroad was mentioned. I looked it up on facebook @impulseoffroad.

I do not have my truck yet, so I did not contact them. If someone does please share your results. Does not seem like they have an online store. I really like the look and some bull bar protection.

All credit for photos goes to them as they are from their facebook page.

I hope by the time my truck shows up there will be more info available.
I'll try and get in touch with them. Though the links above show a nicer product yet very similar.