Any pics of Fuel Trophy's on White Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pricey those have to be 20's.... 18x10 seem like the perfect size for this truck in my opinion.

Jackie

Reaction score
I think the other trophies would look better on Avg or Oxford. The anrthacite matches the trim perfectly. Just my opinion though and my truck is shadow black which prolly makes my opinion irrelevant. ;)

http://images.fueloffroad.com/images/wheels/xlarge/Fuel Trophy Anth 18x10-10001.png
Looking at Trophy's on an AVG. When you say other Trophy's what model are you thinking of? I looked at the attached image but couldn't tell model or part number...or at least on my phone.

And thanks again, feeling pretty confident now about the +6 based on your experience.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at Trophy's on an AVG. When you say other Trophy's what model are you thinking of? I looked at the attached image but couldn't tell model or part number...or at least on my phone.

And thanks again, feeling pretty confident now about the +6 based on your experience.

Trophy D552. They are the same wheel. Colors are just reversed. Thanks man I like the way mine turned out.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
^ The Trophys on the AG truck above look like 20's.

I'm highly considering 18x9 +1 for my Ingot. Black with anthro ring + Toyo MT 35's. Offset will be a tad aggressive. About the same as a 17x8.5 -6 would be (if my calcs are correct) which I think will be doable as a ton of people are running +0 and those look great