what display mode?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question - Does anyone's Raptor ever reset the Boost vs. Transmission Temp? Seems like every 4-5 starts mine will go from Turbo Boost (which I selected) back to Transmission Temp and I have to click 'OK' to have my Digital Speedometer display. My steering wheel mode also defaults back to Normal when this happens.

I can't figure out for the life of me why it's happening as sometimes it's just so random... not like after it's been sitting awhile or related to anything just random. Driving me crazy.

If I change from trans temp to boost it will change back to trans temp on the next start up. Not sure if there is a special way to save this change.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I change from trans temp to boost it will change back to trans temp on the next start up. Not sure if there is a special way to save this change.

Sounds like others don't do that... Mine only changes back sometimes. When it does it also reverts back to the normal steering wheel mode.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most I have talked to stays in the Steering Mode and Boost/Tranny gauge. Mine sometimes does and sometimes resets to Tranny Temp and Normal Steering. Can't figure out what's going on.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my gauge screen in the offroad status menu. Not really helpful on the DD duties, but it looks cooler than any other screen to me.

I also keep the boost gauge on the top right. I wish there were a way to display trans temp and boost though...

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I do like the screen that says “Raptor status”, but when I navigate, i go to the compass screen because it shows the next turn while navigating.

Sometimes I use the trip screen so I can watch my mpg plummet as I drive :)

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a way to see GPS (latitude and longitude) coordinates of your current location? I can't find that display (should be in the "where am I now" or "present location").

On the Nav: Can you input and navigate to a GPS coordinates?

If I use Apple Play I assume I can use Apple Maps to navigate to GPS coordinates like this:

How can I find a location using GPS coordinates in iPhone Maps?

To look up a specific location using your iPhone, only the latitude and longitude coordinates are needed. If you don't have an address for a place, you can enter the GPS coordinates directly into the Maps location and the location will be displayed.

Open the Maps app.
Tap Search at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the latitude and longitude coordinates in the search bar.
Coordinates can be in decimal degree format or degrees, minutes, seconds.
Here are examples of properly formatted coordinates:

44 35′25″n 104 42′55″w
or
44.5903 -104.7153