How do I ... ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a company called builtrightind that develops a product to solve this problem

IMG_6974.JPG

So far they have only installed the product on screws they don't know if it fits scabs

BuiltRight Industries F-150 Rear Seat Release

Wait, there's enough room behind the seat for a long gun? I don't have my Raptor yet, but had no idea there was that much space behind there.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t think one will fit back there with either 802a (sony) or optional subwoofer back there.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Wow. ’twas certainly not my intent to rub it in rms.

I hope you get the truck soon.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my BuiltRight strap today and it still gave me free shipping, but they are supposed to have them back in stock today, so hopefully I get mine soon.

FWIW my 2017 SCREW with 802A (if that even matters) did not have any sort of a strap at all on the drivers side, there is just a pin which is a complete PITA to release with just my hand. The passenger side does have a strap which is turned 90° from what the driver side is and that strap goes all the way outside the seat, so it is readily accessible on the passenger side. So only ordered one BuiltRight strap setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter