2017 Raptor Twin Panel Moonroof or Not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Extra weight on too, potential to make noise and leaks down the road, expensive to fix, more heat inside, less rigidity. I passed. I also live in Texas so it is never open. Had I lived in a cooler climate still would have chosen not to add it on my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passed on this option. Too many pieces to fatigue based on intended use. Did not like the double panel being the only option. But the big hole in roof will make getting the roll cage in easier ........

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't plan on keeping it for more than 3-4 years. My 2011 moonroof is just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lot of my friend's won't buy a vehicle without a moon roof, mostly because of their wive's input. I've had issues in the past with sun/moon roofs leaking and wind noise...so never again for me.

Flea176

Reaction score
In the past, I've always gotten the moon roof packages on my vehicles... though I'm not really sure why.... I hate wind noise and hate wind in the cab (girl with long hair problems lol). I also find myself closing the cover often when the sun is beating in. I ordered my Raptor without one this time. Time will tell if I miss it ....

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't see the point in spending the extra money on one. Plus the cab will be more quiet without it. Unless you use it all the time in the summers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter