SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the wheel off the ground in that pic? Is that at max height?

This was with the truck on the lift still; the adjustment at shown was just about equivalent to a Gen 1 mid perch. We ended up making a second adjustment to make it a tad higher

Thanks,

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some pics of different height settings. With preload set to .75in the truck sits right about mid perch height as seen on Gen 1 Raptors. There was some rubbing with 37's, but a little trimming might take care of that.

.75in Preload
34%20in%20preload%20exterior_zpswfcy0wea.jpg

.75in preload on C.A.S. System
34%20inch%20preload_zpseqd8wcfs.jpg

30min Later, we increased preload to 1.25in and the ride sits right below top perch height on Gen 1 Raptors.

1.25" Preload

1.25%20preload%20exterior_zpstcmmfbjb.jpg

1.25in Preload

1.25%20In%20Preload_zpsy3uyshy4.jpg

Now that we've had the chance to drive the truck on a couple different settings, I can report that it feels much better with some pre-load added. On the The 1.25in preload setting, it cleared 37's with no issues. After hitting a few bumps at the end of the street, the truck felt stable and planted. The real test will be in a few days when we get it in the dirt (video to come) but so far, so good with much improved front end road manners.

I will make a detailed write up about pricing and whats included with the system beyond just the C.A.S. system later tonight or tomorrow morning. We are really proud of this product. We were able to adjust the system to the customers exact preference in under an hour. As more of these hit the market, and people report pre-load settings with detailed mods listed on their trucks, I think people will be able to get exact ride height they are looking for on the first try.

We will make a reference thread about the system that shows the preload on the shock, and the exterior look with it at that setting. I welcome all future C.A.S. system owners to post up their results so we can get a better baseline for everyones preferred starting point.

Keep an eye out for the pricing post and detailed write up of how to install the system yourself or at a certified SVC dealer.

Jarrett

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the front is leveled, let's say that's 1.5 inches, anyone know what the truck's roof height is? I'm worried about 80" parking structures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just pre ordered mine!!! Great design!!!

When will these start shipping out???

Thank you to you and all the others that have already pre-ordered the C.A.S. System.

We have our final production meeting with our machinist today to get the ball rolling on the production run. By the looks of things, we should be about 3-4 weeks out for the initial production batch.

So here is a question for all of you. Call it a bit of market research. We are contemplating changing the blue lock ring to black for the production versions. I would love to get everyones thoughts on this, so please feel free to chime in with a vote. Blue lock ring or black?

On another note. We met with the engineers at Fox yesterday to make sure everyone is up to their standards with the part, and we received and overwhelming seal of their approval. They appreciated that the part attaches to the shock the exact same way as the OE application.