RPG Gen 2 Bump Stop Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Anyone thought about doing a group buy? They seem much more common on the 4runner forum.

I spoke with Corey this morning and I can assist with facilitating a group buy on the GEN2 Bump Stop kit. We would need at least 6 buy ins to make this work. If we cannot, I can do 10% off plus shipping so a group buy would be better than this to give anyone an idea.

Hope that helps.
Rick

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
1 here, 5 more.....
Stage 3 with 4" and deavers, not sure on which springs yet

Last edited:

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rick, Im in for sure (2 of 6, 4 more...)

Id like the kit with the Fox IFP bumps. If this goes down as planned I can pick up from RPG as well.

Thanks Man!

Last edited:

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on how long it takes to get the minimum order I'd be interested but I'd need till about the mid of January. Looking at stage 3 with 4 inch bumps and deavers.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t see the adjustable shock in the stage two kit, what am I missing? I can see how the SVC kit is adjustable with the collars but not the RPG kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested too if this goes down. Need +3's. I'd do RST 18 also.

Last edited:
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Okay folks, let me get with Corey at RPG and let's see what we can do. I am still on the road getting back from Snoball and I know Corey is too as he was at Snoball also.

I will post up a new thread in the Freedom Motorsports section and reference it here for the group buy next week when I get back.