GEN 2 Ordered new HRE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

Funny how Mr NYC mall crawler is ******** on Mr Seattle

You would think someone this into modding would respect the mod game

Engine/exhaust:
- Whipple stage 2 700hp kit (further upgraded to mono blade throttle body)
- Billet oil pump gears
- Kooks S/S 1 7/8" ceramic coated headers
- Kooks S/S y-pipe w/ green cats
- MBRP S/S turn down exhaust
- CBR upgraded radiator
- Nations Starter & Alternator 270 amp alternator
- Odyssey battery
- Upgraded battery cable kit
- Ford Racing magnesium valve covers (orange)
- Moroso oil catch can - Raptor kit (passenger side)
- Moroso oil catch can - universal kit (driver side)

Drivetrain:
- Dynotech driveshaft
- Ford super duty brake pads

Wheels/tires:
- Ford OEM SE style beadlock capable wheels
- Toyo MT 35x12.5R17s

Suspension:
- Deaver progressive leaf springs (+2)
- Camburg tig shackles
- Camburg upper control arms
- Rogue Racing slot delete kit
- Rogue Racing traction bars
- Rogue Racing bump stop kit

Front Bumper/Lights:
- Lex Motorsports Baja Brute bumper
- Rigid SR 30" white light bar (wired to aux switch 1)
- Rigid SR 20" amber light bar (wired to aux switch 2)
- Rigid D2 wide pattern white cubes (installed in valance, wired to a factory fog light switch)

Interior:
- A pillar 3 gauge pod
- Roush HVAC vent gauge pods x3
- Autometer C2 gauges (fuel pressure, oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, boost/vac, air/fuel ratio)
- Dimmer for autometer C2 gauges

Other:
- Front end set to mid perch

Open Items as of 7/8/16: (have parts just haven't installed yet)
- Full ambient lighting kit from F150 platinum
- Dead pedal and 4 matching billet pedal covers
- Modified OEM door detentes for front & rear
- Ford OEM door sill protectors
- Amber D2s (was going to put in rear bumper but decided to get a new rear bumper instead)

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

Congratulations?

You should make smarter choices.

Its Merica, there is no reason to bash him for having $$$$. He owns a business and works for his money. He is not putting 24" wheels and purple lights under the truck, like some members had done here..Brembo brakes and HRE wheels is an awesome quality, top shelf product. Very price prohibitive for a lot of people...
There is nothing wrong to have more than 1 car or truck, and he lives in Seattle because his business based out of Seattle. Don't be a hater...there is always some one bigger, stronger, wealthier and more successful out there.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny how Mr NYC mall crawler is ******** on Mr Seattle

Not sure what the point of this is. You definitely can't be comparing NYC to Seattle. And my build thread is clearly titled "Not just another mall crawler..." ;)

Its Merica, there is no reason to bash him for having $$$$. He owns a business and works for his money. He is not putting 24" wheels and purple lights under the truck, like some members had done here..Brembo brakes and HRE wheels is an awesome quality, top shelf product. Very price prohibitive for a lot of people...
There is nothing wrong to have more than 1 car or truck, and he lives in Seattle because his business based out of Seattle. Don't be a hater...there is always some one bigger, stronger, wealthier and more successful out there.

You Jennies sure are a strange and sensitive bunch. Relax bro, no one is hating on your girlfriend. Why don't you let her fight her own battles?

I very politely stated that I think the wheels are too nice for an offroad truck. After that I was just ribbing her back a bit in here for some comments she made in another thread. But yeah I'm also not into 20s on Raptors. Nothing to get your ******* in a *** over. It's the internet, ladies. Put on your big girl pants, please.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Which version did you go with? Can't wait to see if done up! Hopefully mine should be finished Tuesday~

Don't listen to these muppets they are modding the "bank's trucks" I don't understand this place everyone has different taste. I offroad my truck and I could give 2 fvcks bout the finish if it gets ****** up I will repair them. Same issue with the brakes if they squeak I will rebuild them or replace them.

Oh look another Raptor with Methods and a ADD bumper very original........................

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree Dinoone, I don't listen to them. You can tastefully mod the truck and make it look and drive better than any on the road. I know these guys love their methods and balloon tires, that's just not my style. Neither is rolling coal, but I bet some of the people here love that shit.

Anyways I ordered the Brembo then I found out about those crazy new truck calipers coming in June. I'm tempted to do the brakes later.. the thing is they require 22" wheels or they won't fit.

So I'm talking to my guy on Monday we might switch it up. I'm not sure... Initially I ordered 20" with 37s.. then I looked at more pics.. I'm on the fence.

I am getting P161 in gloss charcoal. I prefer them over Methods or Fuel any day of the week :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Proud to be a "Jennie" I guess. Although I was in a Gen1 before many of the people here so... does being a Jennie make me awesome?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk