General Grabber X3 on Gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
Anyone running General X3 Grabbers on their Gen 2? I like the red letter x3’s and was curious how much they would effect the truck as far as feeling the unsprung weight and wet payment traction. Please post a pic if you are running them. Thanks.

Also, other than Toyo’s, what is your favorite MT for the Gen 2? I want an aggressive tire but want the best wet pavement traction too.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone running General X3 Grabbers on their Gen 2? I like the red letter x3’s and was curious how much they would effect the truck as far as feeling the unsprung weight and wet payment traction. Please post a pic if you are running them. Thanks.

Also, other than Toyo’s, what is your favorite MT for the Gen 2? I want an aggressive tire but want the best wet pavement traction too.

I have the black letter X3 on my truck now with some 37s waiting to go on. I really liked them alot. I wish they had them in 37x12.50r20 and I would have gotten them again. That's how much I liked the.

Attachments

• _20170712_134642.jpg
    _20170712_134642.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 330

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them on my gen1 and really like them, they handle wet pavement really well for a fairly aggressive off-road tread. They also handled the rocks at TRR very well, a lot less chunking than the BFG ko’s had. Obviously can’t speak as to the handling on gen2 but wanted to share my experience with the X3’s.