Deaver +3 & SDHQ Bumpstop Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some Deaver +3s and SDHQ Bump Stop kit from Rick@FreedomMotorsports... Rick is great to work with and I can't wait to get them on my Raptor!

Also- Lesson learned for those considering going down the wrong road as I did... I wanted an inch of lift in the rear, but was too cheap to "spring" for the Deavers- so against advice from many on this forum, I went with a set of 3" blocks with integral bump stops from a reputable lift company. The blocks gave the right stance with my Icon Attitude Adjustment Collars set at max, but they caused the wheels to shift roughly an inch towards the rear of the wheel well- drove me crazy how it looked. Please don't make the same mistake I did... save your money and go with the Deavers from the start!!!! Can't wait to see the difference in my truck!

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 53

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered some Deaver +3s and SDHQ Bump Stop kit from Rick@FreedomMotorsports... Rick is great to work with and I can't wait to get them on my Raptor!

Also- Lesson learned for those considering going down the wrong road as I did... I wanted an inch of lift in the rear, but was too cheap to "spring" for the Deavers- so against advice from many on this forum, I went with a set of 3" blocks with integral bump stops from a reputable lift company. The blocks gave the right stance with my Icon Attitude Adjustment Collars set at max, but they caused the wheels to shift roughly an inch towards the rear of the wheel well- drove me crazy how it looked. Please don't make the same mistake I did... save your money and go with the Deavers from the start!!!! Can't wait to see the difference in my truck!

Yikes! You also had a LOT of extra axle twisting going on with the taller blocks. I am glad you are swapping them out for Deaver +3s before something serious happened!