Boatec +2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested too. What would be a good wheel offset to go flush with the +2s? Making some plans for wheel/tire setup [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intricate

Reaction score
Good news for those of you want bigger fenders but don’t want giant ass +4s that fit like shit.

“I have the front and rear fenders about done, but have to make inner liners for them. I would hope to be up
and going by mid November.

Thank you,

Bruce Nagel/Owner Boatec Inc.”

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk
This is what I was hoping for. The plus 4's are just too big and the fit does bug me. I want 2 out 2 up to add more room for tires and a solid fender with no flare that is cheaply installed. Bedsides are coming too or just fenders?

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I was hoping for. The plus 4's are just too big and the fit does bug me. I want 2 out 2 up to add more room for tires and a solid fender with no flare that is cheaply installed. Bedsides are coming too or just fenders?

“I have the front and rear fenders about done, but have to make inner liners for them.”

Fronts, rears, and liners

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would love to see them on something different than that build. That truck isn't doing it for me.