2017 Raptor Geiser Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been following the Geiser progressive spring option and noticed a (seemingly) new leveling kit on the new geiseroffroad website.

“This Billet leveling kit provides the necessary amount of front lift for a lifted, but leveled stance. They are specifically engineered to bolt right onto the factory Fox Internal Bypass Coilover. Which gives additional clearance for 37″ tires on 2010-2018 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT trucks.”

I can’t tell whether this is a spring spacer or shock spacer. Anyone know? I realize the typical issues with a shock spacer, but if you’re running 37s and have rubbing issues, could you combine this type of spacer with a limiting strap? End up with same up travel and give up some down travel (whatever lift the spacer provides), but shouldn’t cause rubbing or other clearance issues.

Likely not a direction I would go, but if I had rubbing issues with 37s would rather give up some down travel to keep the full up travel. No other info on the site, and no talk of limiting straps. Anyone have more info?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Some more info from the utv site - doesn’t make me feel great that they reference fitting 35s since they fit stock - or that the price here is $249 v $79 on the Geiser website.

GEISER OFFROAD PRODUCTS FORD RAPTOR F150 2" FRONT LEVELING KIT
Wanting to add 35"s to your Raptor without spending an arm and a leg? Geiser Offroad Products has you covered with their 2" front leveling kit. Comes with everything you need! Max tire size available after the kit installation is 35" x 12.5". Lift the front suspension of your coil-spring pickup truck an inch and a half or two full inches by installing these spacers above the springs. Level your truck’s appearance, and make room for moderately larger wheels and tires. Machined in house at Geiser Offroad, made in the USA out of T6 billet aluminum. Anodized BLUE to give you that custom appearance. Give us a call at 480-718-5511 to get yours today!
Only 2 left

$249.95

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Looks like these were originally launched in 2014 for the G1 and now listed to fit the 2017-2018.