GEN 2 Kooks 3in downpipe Availabe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

King of cars

Reaction score
Kooks down pipe on its way

My Catted down pipe from kooks has been shipped and I currently have the turbo adapters from SPD which I highly recommend if you don't have. Best value for dollar hands down and these new down pipes should make it sound and perform great. Has anyone seen or heard a lols down pipe option ? All I've seen was stainless works options and liked the stock set up with down pipe sound best vs it combined with a cat back system. I will get mine installed asap and share my reviews.

King of cars

Reaction score
Kooks down pipe

Mine has arrived and will be installed this week. Keep you posted on how it goes. Waiting on the new bov also for the raptor from turbo smarts was going to install both at same time. However I may just get things started.

King of cars

Reaction score
I'm installing aug 2 and will post video well it's on the dyno. Keep posted with results 5 star tune , I take , kooks down pipe and turbo adapters.

dwiyrick

Reaction score
Did you get everything installed and put it on the Dyno? Just curious what the results were. Kooks DP, Adapters and stock exhaust correct?

JeremyFXDWG

Reaction score
If you installed the DP and Adapters with stock exhaust it would be great if you could post numbers and/or a video of the sound.