Flowmaster Delta Boost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KEPSTANG

Reaction score
Anyone tried one of the Flowmatser Delta Boost modules for a little extra bump in HP/Torque?

They say that there is no history recorded by the ECU so I am assuming that depending on which level of boost increase that is selected, the module sends a value back to the ECU equal to X PSI less than the actual manifold pressure?

Not a huge gain but a simple install............

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried one of the Flowmatser Delta Boost modules for a little extra bump in HP/Torque?

They say that there is no history recorded by the ECU so I am assuming that depending on which level of boost increase that is selected, the module sends a value back to the ECU equal to X PSI less than the actual manifold pressure?

I actually had the chance to talk with VP of sales at Flowmaster last week and it's definitely true that it does not leave any history on the computer.

It's going to be a pretty popular tuner for the EcoBoost market, especially for anyone who's concern about a tuner voiding their warranty.

I know for some of us that doesn't matter. I personally had my Raptor tuned within a month of owning it because of the factory Ford lag and have had it in for warranty work without any issues thus far.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's no different than any of the other piggy back controllers and will do what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

could work well with a catless downpipe :hmmm2:

You wouldn't know

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ran it for a bit in my truck. It works.... Fools the computer into adding more boost and leaves no mark on the computer. In max mode boost jumped to 23lbs and you notice the power jump for sure.

Its similar to JMS boost max and the scorcher from afe.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you notice this helping the throttle response at all? Like that of the pedal commander? Thank you

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think boost pressure would be logged and somebody would be asking why it was so high.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced all of these tuner boxers are the same shit, with a different label. They are all probably manufactured in a Chinese factory, and they are labeled and boxed up in the US by various companies.

They will up the power, at the expense of making the computer freak out at times resulting in weird shifts and stutters. It may trick the computer, but when it sees too much boost, power or torque- it will try and protect it by doing weird crap. Avoid it unless u only care about more power and less driveability.