Engine oil pressure low

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dorykiki

Reaction score
anyone experience this problem? My car has been seating at the dealership for a week

Last edited:

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was actually low then = new engine. See if you can get a sample bottle of the crankcase oil and send it to Blackstone, $30ish bucks. You'll have data whether or not the engine is trashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dorykiki

Reaction score
After waiting for a week of diagnosis , they just told me that it’s the oil pressure sensor that needs to be changed , Lets hope that’s the case

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After waiting for a week of diagnosis , they just told me that it’s the oil pressure sensor that needs to be changed , Lets hope that’s the case

Oil sample. I dropped my engine oil after the first 5k and opened the filter up. There wasn't jack squat for wear. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CZECHSIX

Reaction score
Low oil pressure

Had the same issue with mine, tight wiring harness around brake booster , tsb has you reroute, was causing mine to cut off on hard acceleration, the forth time it happened i got the no oil pressure light, stopped , shut off and restarted fine , after the reroute , no further issue with the light or cut off

Reddevil01

Reaction score
Hey, just came across this post. Look at the other low oil pressure thread, has a little more substance. Only reason I say that is I had a similar problem in September. Ford had to replace the engine, headers, and both turbos. Took em about 6 weeks. Just got it back 4 days ago, had to send it back cause of a loud bang up front, backfire from the exhaust, and now a puddle of oil and coolant all over my driveway. Back in a loaner again..... Make your mechanic look deeper into it - would hate to see you get stuck with a bad engine after your warranty is up. Good luck brother.

OP
OP
D

Dorykiki

Reaction score
Got my raptor back after two week in service ,
They told me they only changed a sensor in the oil pump