GEN 2 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L High Output Exhaust Systems Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the Carbon fiber , Sport exhaust from FP a few weeks ago. It finally arrived at my local dealership and I am having it installed on Thursday. I'll try to post after the install to share my thoughts.

Take pics!!! [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I ordered the Carbon fiber , Sport exhaust from FP a few weeks ago. It finally arrived at my local dealership and I am having it installed on Thursday. I'll try to post after the install to share my thoughts.

Buy from Jake17??

RaeGun

Reaction score
here are pix of the FP CF sport exhaust installed today. Has a more "throaty" sound, no apparent drone. The installers who claim lots of experience with aftermarket exhaust products were very impressed with the quality and sound of this. Felt it was top notch. Maybe they're just trying to make me feel less guilty about spending the $$ on this.

IMG_0099_zpsh5nnafii.jpg

IMG_0098_zpsvswblsrh.jpg

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
here are pix of the FP CF sport exhaust installed today. Has a more "throaty" sound, no apparent drone. The installers who claim lots of experience with aftermarket exhaust products were very impressed with the quality and sound of this. Felt it was top notch. Maybe they're just trying to make me feel less guilty about spending the $$ on this.

IMG_0099_zpsh5nnafii.jpg

IMG_0098_zpsvswblsrh.jpg

looks good! Borla is the maker of the FP parts - FP just puts a logo on them, and maybe adds more bits - this is the case with the Focus ST parts

the FP catback for the Focus ST adds an extra resonator to remove rasp/drone - we love it

Did you take any pics underneath?

I'm wondering if the FP parts are identical to Borla - just including the rear pipes as well (which shows the increased cost)

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks good! Borla is the maker of the FP parts - FP just puts a logo on them, and maybe adds more bits - this is the case with the Focus ST parts

the FP catback for the Focus ST adds an extra resonator to remove rasp/drone - we love it

Did you take any pics underneath?

I'm wondering if the FP parts are identical to Borla - just including the rear pipes as well (which shows the increased cost)
Yes please get pics underneath! Glad to see someone finally got this.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RaeGun

Reaction score
can those tips be adjusted? Looks like they stick out way to far

I think the photo I took was at a weird angle making it look like it is sticking out more than it is. Here is a side shot

IMG_0101_zps1kmazv3b.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Yes please get pics underneath! Glad to see someone finally got this.

I tried my best to get the underbelly shots. Hope you find these useful.
IMG_0106_zpsnamxft6j.jpg
IMG_0105_zpsrgk3sxjs.jpg
IMG_0104_zpsgr0rz1sl.jpg

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So wait is there one resonator and two mufflers on this setup?

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Interesting that they did not opt for an xpipe.