GEN 2 WTB Upgrades, LF Parts, and questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I need a few parts, and I was hoping you guys might know a good source. Junk yards are scarce here, and the ones that are here have old junk. LKQ is nice, but they charge an arm and a leg for stupid little things like homelink buttons.

Parts:
- Lead foot tail gate with step. Do regular F-150s come in lead foot? Will those tailgates fit our raptors? I didn't get a step and I want one.
- Visor with homelink (or just the homelink pieces). I need the newer version of the homelink that came with our trucks. I need to retrofit it into my wifes Expedition. The old homelink doesn't work with my house alarm, but the new one does.

Upgrades:
- Visor covers to cover warning stickers.
- Pedal Commander
- Tri-fold or roll up bed cover
- FordRaptorLights.com triple bezel with KC Hilites Flex lights, and 2 Rigid Radiance+ or 2 Vision X Optimus Halos.

I know I am going to get flamed about using the search function etc., but rather than contact each vendor, I was hoping to just get some PMs with best pricing. Feel free to flame away. I am the guy you guys love to kill and eat. My truck will probably never go off road, it gets washed weekly, and definitely frequents Starbucks.

Finally, a couple of question:
- My truck randomly turns on the headlights during the day. I tinted all the windows, including the windshield. Is the sensor for the headlights inside the cab of the truck?
- I am going to upgrade the stereo in the truck. I found a box from subthump.com that fits under the back seat of an F-150 and holds 4 forward firing 8s. Will that fit our Raptors? Anyone used one before?
- Has anyone used a headlight switch (+wire harness?) from an F-150 that had foglights, instead of using an upfitter switch for the fog lights?
- I know everyone on this forum prefers the Baja Designs, but I love how the halo fogs from rigid and vision x match what's already there, and I am all about stock-like appearance and function (which is why I'd rather use a stock fog light switch, than an upfitter switch). Will I really be disappointed with the performance of the Rigid or the Vision X?

Thanks,
Josh