Who is - Sasquatch77

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zizouandyuki

Reaction score
And yet you fit right in.

:specialed:

I'm flattered that you have a crush on the new guy, but I'm afraid this just isn't going to work out. Unfortunately, you're a loser in every sense of the word.

This will be my last correspondence with you. It's time to move on. I hope that one day, you will see that this was done for your own good.

Goodbye, Truckzor.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm flattered that you have a crush on the new guy, but I'm afraid this just isn't going to work out. Unfortunately, you're a loser in every sense of the word.

This will be my last correspondence with you. It's time to move on. I hope that one day, you will see that this was done for your own good.

Goodbye, Truckzor.

Jennies and homosexual undertones go together like peas and carrots. There really must be a reason for this.

:supergay:

OP
OP
M

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My single thread pushed this forum over to being maybe the shitest ever? And will not produce any actual truck info? My thread is not awesome like "Why dont other Raptor owners Waive at each other" or many of the useless posts that happen in real threads all day long. Maybe my thread will get this informed forum member to give us some background and details on whats coming. There are several members here that bash this guy all day. I am not one of them.

I never said one negative word about him. If the "Ban Hammer" comes down it wont be on me. I have not said the first negative thing about this member. Im looking for info.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My single thread pushed this forum over to being maybe the shitest ever? And will not produce any actual truck info? My thread is not awesome like "Why dont other Raptor owners Waive at each other" or many of the useless posts that happen in real threads all day long. Maybe my thread will get this informed forum member to give us some background and details on whats coming. There are several members here that bash this guy all day. I am not one of them.

I never said one negative word about him. If the "Ban Hammer" comes down it wont be on me. I have not said the first negative thing about this member. Im looking for info.

Not staying anything negative makes it even worse. Grow a pair and say what you mean or **** and move on.

The guy's an ass, so what? It's not like that's some kind of anomaly around here. Does he offer any real advice? No. Is he annoying? Yes. Should he be banned? I couldn't give 2 *****.

D

Deleted member 12951

Use the ignore feature. Rest of the stuff here I can deal with and will continue to be a paid forum member in the future. I believe in supporting this forum and don't get by with the lowest membership donation of $39, its worth more to me than that.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Use the ignore feature. Rest of the stuff here I can deal with and will continue to be a paid forum member in the future. I believe in supporting this forum and don't get by with the lowest membership donation of $39, its worth more to me than that.

Does Bird offer 'perks' at the higher levels of membership?