What are the odds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the gen II came out I’ve only seen 4 In my area or on the road. I live in a small town that’s within 30 mins of two decent size city’s. Anyway the wife and I went to eat out and when we came out you’d thought there was a raptor convention in the parking lot. There were 3 gen II’s and two gen I’s in the same parking lot all parked within 30myards of each other.
Just a couple of days before I had commented on not ever seeing any. Ironic! Cool seeing them all together like that.

BTW My daughter is a student at NC STATE, she just texted that they beat Duke.... Go Pack!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I will step out on a limb here and say the odds are 100%, because... it happened.

:biggrin:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since the gen II came out I’ve only seen 4 In my area or on the road. I live in a small town that’s within 30 mins of two decent size city’s. Anyway the wife and I went to eat out and when we came out you’d thought there was a raptor convention in the parking lot. There were 3 gen II’s and two gen I’s in the same parking lot all parked within 30myards of each other.
Just a couple of days before I had commented on not ever seeing any. Ironic! Cool seeing them all together like that.

BTW My daughter is a student at NC STATE, she just texted that they beat Duke.... Go Pack!

Opposite for me in a suburb of Denver. It is hard to leave the house without seeing a Raptor. My record is passing 5 in 30 seconds.

MisterScott

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opposite for me in a suburb of Denver. It is hard to leave the house without seeing a Raptor. My record is passing 5 in 30 seconds.

Agreed. I am in Morrison and I see Gen I and II Raptors quite a bit. Not as common as Bro-Dozed Jeeps, but nonetheless.

BudTX

Reaction score
I have only seen 3 in my AO since I got mine. 1 2017 in Avalanche, and 2 Gen 1s, 1 black with a 6.2 and 1 red with a 5.4.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 black raps, including mine. Not to mention 2 avalanche and 1 white one. And thats just the Gen 2 trucks. All are on a 10 x 5 mile island. I am just up the road from Dearborn Mi, so that explains the saturation.