Update on delay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is something to offer. My neighbor has a close friend at Ford Corporate. I'd thought to see if my neighbor would ask him if he knew any inside info on the delay.

His response as of 6pm CST: "Unfortunately, all he can do is be patient. There is a material hold right now due to supplier issues with a few of the bits. I will try to remember to drop you a note when it gets lifted, but I was told it may be a few weeks. Please apologize for the delay on our behalf."

Doesn't help us much, but I don't think anything is actually shipping, despite the rumors.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OKTB was given.

At least one supply issue revolves around the 10spd transmission, but I am not sure if it is the entire transmission, a problem with some examples, or some sort of related parts. They have only been building the 10spd in numbers for about 30 days.

The plan is to have all of the on hold vehicles shipped by Xmas with a roughly two week time for transport once they leave the ramp. Apparently the timing for clearing the ramp depends on how close to the fence your truck is.

Last edited: