GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had an ETA to the dealer June 6-8th, which is today, but when I checked with Ford Performance, it is now June 10-12th. The train got it to city in time, but the delivery from the train yard to the dealership is delayed.

damn, that sucks Bro going to be a long weekend for you while waiting.

Mine gets built on the 10th should be here buy 7/3

Driver

Reaction score
My truck is already in CA on the train but ETA still showing next week somehow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Birel22

Reaction score
I've surely missed it but how do you check to see if it has been put on the train? My truck is built and awaiting transport I believe.

Driver

Reaction score
I've surely missed it but how do you check to see if it has been put on the train? My truck is built and awaiting transport I believe.
I am just relying on my dealer for updates

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just relying on my dealer for updates

I hope you have a better dealer than me. Order was placed over a month ago. No VIN, no build date and worst of all no communication. 6 unanswered emails, 3 unanswered call, 2 unanswered voice mail. The only communication I was bale to get was 1 answered called with the response give me 20 minutes and I'll get you the information. That was over 2 weeks ago. And one answered email with the order number. This is a total joke and they will not sell me my next Raptor or any other vehicle for that matter. If it wouldn't be that I'd have to restart the waiting process I'd order from another dealer. This is exactly why I hate the fact that only Ford Performance dealers can sell the Raptor. Since the closest dealer is not in my town they treat me like, hey your no going to buy anything else from us and if you want a raptor you have no choice so we'll treat however we like.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you have a better dealer than me. Order was placed over a month ago. No VIN, no build date and worst of all no communication. 6 unanswered emails, 3 unanswered call, 2 unanswered voice mail. The only communication I was bale to get was 1 answered called with the response give me 20 minutes and I'll get you the information. That was over 2 weeks ago. And one answered email with the order number. This is a total joke and they will not sell me my next Raptor or any other vehicle for that matter. If it wouldn't be that I'd have to restart the waiting process I'd order from another dealer. This is exactly why I hate the fact that only Ford Performance dealers can sell the Raptor. Since the closest dealer is not in my town they treat me like, hey your no going to buy anything else from us and if you want a raptor you have no choice so we'll treat however we like.

Maybe the dealer doesn't even have an allocation available for your order? Any update this week from them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter