Transmission Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
u0104940

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a mechanic and I have no experience In what I'm about to suggest. But I feel like all these small parts such as sensors and actuators have or will gone bad due to the fact that my truck sat in freezing temps for 2+ months at ramp 69. Seems to me nothing hurts a vehicle worse than being non-op for extended period of time.

dls415

Reaction score
2017 Raptor Fault Code

I have about 1500 miles on my new 2017 Raptor, flawless until yesterday, app gives me a transmission (?) fault warning. I had been in 2WD for several days before this happened.
"Powertrain Malfunction / Reduced Power"

"A powertrain or all wheel drive (AWD)/Four Wheel Drive (4WD) fault has been detected, contact your authorized dealer as soon as possible"

I hope I am not heading towards weeks of non-use :(

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Squatch lives matter.

He's been banned BTW. He won't be telling anyone anything, until he signs up with a new account.

And yes DLS, you are heading for weeks of non-use. Don't take the loaner if that disqualifies you from the lemon law in your state!

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Squatch lives matter.

He's been banned BTW. He won't be telling anyone anything, until he signs up with a new account.

And yes DLS, you are heading for weeks of non-use. Don't take the loaner if that disqualifies you from the lemon law in your state!

Mcnawsty is the new Squatch handle.

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I got the same notification today. Truck feels like it has no power at all. I can barely get up to 10 PSI. Off to the dealer it goes and see what they say. Hopefully it's a simple fix.