STL Cardinals Player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at the Cardinals game tonight and saw this in what I believe is the players parking lot. Anyone know anything about this GEN 2?

196c764c9eab426033724409f546457d.jpg

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At Arizona Raptor runs back in April one in the group plays for the Cardinals. He had a 2011 at the time. He may of upgraded. He is a very nice guy and does a lot of his own wrenching.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

The likelihood of it ever going off road is about the same as Atlanta winning last years Superbowl....

Stop talking out of your @ss. Stop judging people because there truck is nice . If this is the same player that went on the April Arizona raptor run , he takes it offroad hardcore.

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At Arizona Raptor runs back in April one in the group plays for the Cardinals. He had a 2011 at the time. He may of upgraded. He is a very nice guy and does a lot of his own wrenching.

There was a Gen 1 there also, not quite as lifted. I couldn’t get a good shot of that one. Both sharp looking trucks IMO!

Last edited:

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1Bad454SS,
Talking out of my ass? Look at those wheels...20" flimsy spokes, big negative offset...won't stand up to any serious stress....strictly street. Sorry you're wrong.
" He MAY of upgraded."
" IF this is the same player that went on the April Arizona raptor run , he takes it offroad hardcore."...OK fanboy when you KNOW if it is the player's truck then come back until then it's you talking out of your ass...
Grow up.
Just like ******** everyone has an opinion. The Raptor was conceived as a truck designed to handle high speed rough terrain. Limiting it's abilities/restricting it by mods that prevent it from performing to it's capabilities to me is wrong. You can take a Corvette Stingray and jack it up and drive it off road...but why? You can take a Ford Lightning and do the same...but why? You can jack up a Raptor and thereby raising it's center of gravity and reducing it's ability to corner fast. You can put on 20" wheels and thereby decrease the tire sidewall, making it more susceptible to damage as well as the wheel being more likely to be damaged. BUT WHY?
Bling your truck out. Put on a million watts of lights. Do what you want. It's YOUR truck.
I stand by my original statement; that truck will not see any significant off road use. And that is a shame in my eyes...
Eddie

003-jeep-broken-wheel-off-road-tires.jpg

154-1203-01%2bthe-hot-sheet%2bbaja-t-a-with-broken-wheel.jpg

Attachments

• w4-cracked-aluminium-wheel-1.jpg
    w4-cracked-aluminium-wheel-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1Bad454SS,
Talking out of my ass? Look at those wheels...20" flimsy spokes, big negative offset...won't stand up to any serious stress....strictly street. Sorry you're wrong.
" He MAY of upgraded."
" IF this is the same player that went on the April Arizona raptor run , he takes it offroad hardcore."...OK fanboy when you KNOW if it is the player's truck then come back until then it's you talking out of your ass...
Grow up.
Just like ******** everyone has one. The Raptor was conceived as a truck designed to handle high speed rough terrain. Limiting it's abilities/restricting it by mods that prevent it from performing to it's capabilities to me is wrong. You can take a Corvette Stingray and jack it up and drive it off road...but why? You can take a Ford Lightning and do the same...but why? You can jack up a Raptor and thereby raising it's center of gravity and reducing it's ability to corner fast. You can put on 20" wheels and thereby decrease the tire sidewall, making it more susceptible to damage as well as the wheel being more likely to be damaged. BUT WHY?
Bling your truck out. Put on a million watts of lights. Do what you want. It's YOUR truck.
I stand by my original statement; that truck will not see any significant off road use. And that is a shame in my eyes...
Eddie

Dang Eddie... you didn't have to yell at the man lol

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bigger question why were STL Cardinals baseball players parking in the AZ Cardinals parking garage!

Wait a minute! Which cardinals! Which garage? Jesus Christ forget it, I'm confused.

They DGAF about parking spot lines either.

What's going on with that one off hood?

Last edited:

pchmotoho

Reaction score
Regardless, Its his truck and he can do what he wants with it. Ive seen a WHOLE LOT worse pimped out rides owned by NFL players. At least he's driving a Raptor and not a Silverado.

To each his own.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He may change out his wheels before he goes on a run. Duchebags like you automatically judge , because their truck is too clean and has larger wheels ,that truck will never be offroad. He is on this forum, if he chimes in , that's his business.