GEN 2 SST lift MOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GallagherOSU

Reaction score
Has anyone had a change in suspension ride and driveabilty after installing the ready lift 2.5" SST lift? After installation my truck seems to drive different and it has more rear wheel hop.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone had a change in suspension ride and driveabilty after installing the ready lift 2.5" SST lift? After installation my truck seems to drive different and it has more rear wheel hop.

I'd remove that leveling puck ASAP and go with one of the various spring perch mods. @RPG @svc Icon, Baja mod or run eibach leveling springs. Spacer lift/leveling kits are a Raptor no no.

This help educate you on why not to use a puck leveling kit
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/leveling-kit-spring-spacer-lift-block-no-nos-20559/

D

Deleted member 12951

7353c723f936dc53fbfa018fdad7e1e0.jpg

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Has anyone had a change in suspension ride/driveabilty after installing the ready lift 2.5" SST lift? After installation my truck seems to drive different and it has more rear wheel hop.
puck lift :snoopfacepalm:

Last edited: