Springfield Armory/ADD Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Anyone else stop in and see the ADD Raptor at the Springfield Armory booth at the Shot Show? I met Foust (sp?) and was able to see and sit in the truck. First Gen-2 I have seen in person. ADD did a nice job with bumpers, roof rack, lighting, suspension, etc. It must have been an 800 package truck as the seats were a cloth/leather mix. Or is that the 801? Sorry didn't take any photos. It had a full Springfield Armory wrap.

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
This must be from SEMA.
2017-add-ford-f-150-raptor-left-side-view.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

2017-ford-raptor-interior-back.jpg

2017-ford-raptor-interior-passengers-side.jpg

sdhq-raptor-livernois-long-travel-16.jpg

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the roof racks whistle like a windshield mount light bar? Those are annoying AF, but I'm curious if this ADD Honeybadger roof rack would do the same.

I got the pano moon roof and don't really want to make the truck taller, but I have to admit it looks awesome.

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the roof racks whistle like a windshield mount light bar? Those are annoying AF, but I'm curious if this ADD Honeybadger roof rack would do the same.

I got the pano moon roof and don't really want to make the truck taller, but I have to admit it looks awesome.

I have to think that with all the holes and passages lights and fasteners it would be one noisy SOB.

DJE

Reaction score
I could definitely use that interior mounting system looks great.