Roll and lock vs retrax cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wdh777

Reaction score
Narrowed it down to these two. Leaning towards roll and lock since the container the cover rolls into takes up less of the bed. Any experience with these? See a lot of posts here on retrax but not as many on roll and lock.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Narrowed it down to these two. Leaning towards roll and lock since the container the cover rolls into takes up less of the bed. Any experience with these? See a lot of posts here on retrax but not as many on roll and lock.

love my roll n lock, also got the bed divider which is helpful

never leaks, easy to use and looks great.

but I was told to use the 303 vinyl protectant on it every 3-6 months, but no big deal as it takes a minute to do.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We offer both the Roll-N-Lock and the Retrax and the Retrax covers have been more popular.

RetraxONE is a polycarbonate cover and is covered by a 3 year full warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.

RetraxPRO is an aluminum cover and is covered by a lifetime warranty.

Roll-N-Lock M-Series is a vinyl over aluminum cover and will required the vinyl protectant mentioned above to keep it looking tip-top. Limited 1-year warranty.

Roll-N-Lock A-Series is a powdercoated aluminum style cover and has a matte finish. It's also covered by a limited 1-year warranty.

Hope this info is helpful! Please let me know if we can help get you setup!

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with the Retrax that is flush mounted and Matte black. Very satisfied with the construction and it also keep dust out very well.