Rappy Graphics down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From Josh on FB:

“Ford's legal team is asking for my head , my lawyer and I are working with them to see if they will settle before going to federal court. Moving forward licensing is an option but it's up in the air right now. As soon as I know more I'll make an announcement to clear up everything.”

“I'm complying with what I can. They are asking for my sales records for the last 3 years. Followed by a large percentage back.”

And the obvious question is, "On what basis?" Unless Ford has copyrighted the word "rappy," then it would appear to be an instance of Intimidation Via Lawyer.

Gatica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy that does graphics by me and uses the Raptor logo or ford logo. He has to pay $100 for copyrights I Ford . Every set he sells

D

Deleted member 12951

And the obvious question is, "On what basis?" Unless Ford has copyrighted the word "rappy," then it would appear to be an instance of Intimidation Via Lawyer.

Imagine it was on the word Ford, Ford Performance, SVT and Raptor and mimicking the same looking graphics you would get from factory

If you recall, Ford went after RPG for just meaning Raptor Performance Group. And for what Outlaw Offroad used to be called.

OP
OP
R

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
I’d like to go through them.. but it looks like it might be a while.

In the meantime does anyone know where I could get a set of the long hoodstripes like this?

Attachments

• 109031DE-83D9-44EE-B793-B127FE5EE8A6.jpg
    109031DE-83D9-44EE-B793-B127FE5EE8A6.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 158

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked to him last night. As mentioned above, Ford is going after copyright violations to the tune of over 200K.

thinkrevolutionx

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Currently having issues myself with them.

Ordered rear decals for the applique 2/22 was told they would ship out next day. Got decals two days ago (over two weeks), and also a completely wrong and incomplete order (got a set of front decals?) sent pictures and email immediately, and was told it was being looked into. Haven't heard anything in two days as of now, going on three.

I see at least there's other things going on, but still sucks as a customer right now.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, SHIT!

I bought stuff from them...
My info is IN THE SYSTEM!!!
Not only did they sell me "Raptor" stickers, they also sold me a "Pedal Commander" sticker!

I cant go back to prison!
**** it...I've got no choice...

I'm torching my truck.